Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My First CNY (Feb07)

Chinese New Year 2007. My 1st CNY. I received a lot of Ang Baos from Family and Daddy & Mommy's friends. Daddy and Mommy have decided to put the Ang Bao money towards my Education Endowment Funds:) Money for education!
Daddy & Mommy with Enya on 1st CNY morning:)


I turned over on my stomach by myself for the 1st time:) That's when Mommy realised that capturing the moment is very important and decided to buy a videocamera. But eventually, the videocamera still ended up collecting dust and Mommy regretted buying it, as it's simply not Daddy and Mommy's cup of tea to hold a viewcam to wait and capture interesting things. The viewcam interest only lasted for a short while:)
Family Potrait: CNY 2007

Daddy & Enya:) Enya's almost "botak" now, cos all the baby hair has shedded. Some people advised Mommy to shave off Enya's hair totally to encourage hair growth, but Mommy couldn't bear to do so. Baby's head is so delicate, Mommy didn't want to do that. Let nature takes it course. When it's time for Enya's hair to grow, Enya's hair will grow:)
Daddy teaching Enya to crawl:)

Natalie Jiejie (our neighbour at EP) came to visit during CNY 2007. Natalie jiejie is about 1 year older than me.

Marcus came to visit too. Marcus is our EP neighbour and he's 2 weeks older than me.