Thursday, April 24, 2008

My first trip (Cameron Highlands Aug07)

Daddy and Mommy love travelling, but were unable to do so since I came along. Now I'm 10 months old. They decided to bring me for my first trip. They said, let's try Cameron Highlands first.

I was so active that Mommy decided to put me in the haversack so that they could rest for a while. haha... I can wiggle out you know. :)

My first encounter with a chicken. This is the chicken at Bala House where Daddy & Mommy had the famous Scones and tea. Interesting.








I am sleeping peacefully on the trip home. Daddy's belly is getting more and more cushy... Daddy, it's ok, I don't need to have the cushion. You can trim up:)



Mommy loved the Steamboat at Cameron Highlands Resort. It's more expensive than the ones in town, but the variety and environment is better. We had the steamboat there twice. Once on the first day and one on the day before we left. My first time having Tofu... Mommy's still not introducing table food to me, so having Tofu is already a big thing to me:)

No comments: