Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Full Month Celebration (06Dec06)

Many lovely and caring friends and family came for my full-month celebration at Great Grandparents place. Here are some of the pictures. Not many, cos again, Mommy & Daddy don't have the habit of taking and keeping lots of pictures. I'm sure I can get more pictures from Aunt Celes & Grace when I grow up. Mommy said they would have many more pictures of me:)



Great Grandpa & me:) I'm being loved very much in the family because I'm the 1st great grandchild in the family (Mom's paternal family).












Grandma & me:)


















Happy great grandparents:)



















Aunty Celes & me! Many people carried me on the day, but I'm busy sleeping most of the time:)













Aunty Jocelyn & me.



Aunty Celes, Uncle Jaryl, Aunty Valerie & Aunty Hillary (Mommy's cousins whom all wanted to be called jiejie and gorgor instead.)
















Uncle Jaryl & Aunty Hillary. I'm still sleeping.







Godma Vivien & family (Victoria, Alexandra & Seraphina jiejies) + Uncle Weijie.

Aunty Pauline & Family (Ernest, Ervin gorgor & Phoebe jiejie)








Uncle Hian Meng & Family
Aunty Jesseca & Uncle DanielUncle Yizhuan, Uncle Wenqing & families.






Aunty Annie













Uncle Boon Chong & Family (Ronald gorgor)